University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: transgenic greenhouse led lighting – Phase 2|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Works|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: transgenic greenhouse led lighting – Phase 2
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Richard Trimble, Attn: Facilities Directorate
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Lighting systems. The following works are to be undertaken within the 7 greenhouses located in the Irene Manton building. As whole the works comprises of the following elements:
The provision and installation of 84no Attis 7 by PhytoLux LED Luminaires.
Provision and Installation of 28no. Lighting Rack Units,
Provision and Installation of 21no. Gebuwin WW250GR/2D or similar and approved Manual Worm Gear Winches, wire ropes and Snatch Hooks (3no. per greenhouse).
Provision and installation of 2 way pulley arrangements for 3 rack units per greenhouse as required.
Provision and installation of additional structural supports
Supply and installation of additional local light switches and final connection and commissioning of electrical services.
5. CPV Codes:
31527260 - Lighting systems.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Remark Global Ltd
Lake Ridge, 4 Flaxley Road, Kingston Park, Peterborough, PE2 9FT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01733405965, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Remark Global Ltd, Attn: Remark Global Ltd
Value Cost: 75,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/05/2017
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/05/2017
Period of Work End date: 15/07/2017