Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Structural Remedial Works for MIMA|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The undertaking of Structural Remedial Works to the MIMA Building as per the University’s Schedule of Works.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Structural Remedial Works for MIMA
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Structural works. Installation of metal structures. Fabrication work. The undertaking of Structural Remedial Works to the MIMA Building as per the University’s Schedule of Works.
5. CPV Codes:
45223200 - Structural works.
45223110 - Installation of metal structures.
45255400 - Fabrication work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q19.117
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 04/09/2020 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 14/09/2020
Period of Work End date: 05/10/2020
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no