Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-M'bro: Subscription to Labour Market Intelligence Database|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||We wish to tender for a subscription to labour market intelligence data to inform and improve the University’s teaching and learning, employability, degree apprenticeships and wider employer engagement agendas. This will be for 2 years with an option to extend for another 12 months|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-M'bro: Subscription to Labour Market Intelligence Database
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Market research and public opinion polling services.
4. Description: Subscription services. Database and operating software package. Database systems. Database software package. Database services. We wish to tender for a subscription to labour market intelligence data to inform and improve the University’s teaching and learning, employability, degree apprenticeships and wider employer engagement agendas. This will be for 2 years with an option to extend for another 12 months
5. CPV Codes:
79980000 - Subscription services.
48600000 - Database and operating software package.
48610000 - Database systems.
48611000 - Database software package.
72320000 - Database services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 18.153
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 30/08/2019 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/09/2019
Period of Work End date: 29/08/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no