Teesside University is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: Group Maintenance of Refrigeration Plant and Equipment|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Based on the JCT Measured Term Contract (MTC) 2016 the proposed contract is for the annual preventative planned maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning plant and associated equipment.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Group Maintenance of Refrigeration Plant and Equipment
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Repair and maintenance of plant. Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations. Repair and maintenance services of cooler groups. Based on the JCT Measured Term Contract (MTC) 2016 the proposed contract is for the annual preventative planned maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning plant and associated equipment.
5. CPV Codes:
45259000 - Repair and maintenance of plant.
50712000 - Repair and maintenance services of mechanical building installations.
50730000 - Repair and maintenance services of cooler groups.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.76
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category G: 500K to 1M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 29/04/2022 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no