University of Leeds is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Z/2021/102 Provision and Maintenance through Rental of domestic Washer Dryers|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Provision and Maintenance through Rental of domestic Washer Dryers for 74 University owned small properties.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Z/2021/102 Provision and Maintenance through Rental of domestic Washer Dryers
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01133439970, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.leeds.ac.uk
Contact: Antony Wilkinson, Attn: Antony Wilkinson
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: Rental
4. Description: Laundry washing, dry-cleaning and drying machines. Washing installation. Washing machines. Provision and Maintenance through Rental of domestic Washer Dryers for 74 University owned small properties.
5. CPV Codes:
42716000 - Laundry washing, dry-cleaning and drying machines.
42716100 - Washing installation.
42716120 - Washing machines.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 19/01/2021 09:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
Lifton Villas, 1-3 Lifton Place
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 15/04/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no