Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-LEEDS: RA-0161 WASHROOM SERVICES|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for provision of washroom services including sanitary disposal, nappy disposal, sharps disposal, vending services and offensive waste disposal.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-LEEDS: RA-0161 WASHROOM SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority:
ARMOURIES DRIVE, LEEDS, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 2201946, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Contact: PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT, Attn: KATIA GIOVANNINI
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Sewage and refuse disposal services; sanitation and similar services.
4. Description: Refuse disposal and treatment. Non-hazardous refuse and waste treatment and disposal services. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for provision of washroom services including sanitary disposal, nappy disposal, sharps
disposal, vending services and offensive waste disposal.
5. CPV Codes:
90510000 - Refuse disposal and treatment.
90513000 - Non-hazardous refuse and waste treatment and disposal services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0161 WASHROOM SERVICES
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/04/2019 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/06/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no