Royal Armouries is using Delta eSourcing to run this tender exercise
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Qualitative & Quantitative Audience Research for Digital Activity|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||The Royal Armouries is running a tender to develop and deliver audience research and analysis around its digital presence both online and at its museum in Leeds.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Qualitative & Quantitative Audience Research for Digital Activity
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201999, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/venue/royal-armouries-museum/
Contact: Procurement Department, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services. Research services. Research consultancy services. The Royal Armouries is running a tender to develop and deliver audience research and analysis around its digital presence both online and at its museum in Leeds.
5. CPV Codes:
73000000 - Research and development services and related consultancy services.
73110000 - Research services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0158
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 14/02/2019 13:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2019
Period of Work End date: 30/08/2019
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no