University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: 2021/248 Career support for full time MBA students|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021/248 Career support for full time MBA students
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/248 Career support for full time MBA students
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3433798, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/delta/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Coaching services. Education and training services. Management training services. Leeds University Business School(“LUBS”)is inviting bids to support the provision of career and soft skill development support for full time MBA students for a period of three years. Providers will be expected to offer a full career coaching service and a follow on service.
5. CPV Codes:
79998000 - Coaching services.
80000000 - Education and training services.
80532000 - Management training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 08125802, Harrogate Business Centre, Harrogate, HG28ER
Tel. +44 7949 837162
Attn: Jane Barrett
Value Cost: 120,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/09/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/09/2021
Period of Work End date: 05/09/2024