Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0037 NMC Competence Test Centre – Laundry Services|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0037 NMC Competence Test Centre – Laundry Services
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0037 NMC Competence Test Centre – Laundry Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Health and social services.
4. Description: Laundry supplies. Laundry washing, dry-cleaning and drying machines. Laundry-collection services. Laundry management services. Laundry operation services. Laundry collection and delivery services
5. CPV Codes:
39291000 - Laundry supplies.
42716000 - Laundry washing, dry-cleaning and drying machines.
98311000 - Laundry-collection services.
98311100 - Laundry management services.
98311200 - Laundry operation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21-0037 NMC Competence Test Centre – Laundry Services
9. Awarded to:
Berendsen Healthcare Ltd T/A Elis UK Ltd
Intec 3, Intec Business Park, Wade Road, Basingstoke, RG24 8NE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0121 505 9282, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Sharon Gilsenan, Attn: Sharon Gilsenan
Value Cost: 90,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/03/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2027