Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Consultancy Support for Halt Hire|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Consultancy Support for Halt Hire
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Consultancy Support for Halt Hire
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. This is ERDF funded. Business consultancy support to enable Halt Hire Ltd to improve their internal processes and systems and making appropriate recommendations for transition to digital.
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.12
9. Awarded to:
Acklam Hall, Hall Drive, Middlesbrough, TS5 7DY, United Kingdom
Attn: Alison Barnett
Value Cost: 4,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/11/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/11/2021