University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/2039 - Appointment of Institutional Storage Facility Consultant|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
|Short Description:||Consultant services to assist in developing a business case for a long term sustainable solution to the storage challenges of the University of Leeds Libraries'.|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: PE2022-23/2039 - Appointment of Institutional Storage Facility Consultant
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Facilities Directorate Procurement Team, Facilities Directorate Building, Cloberry Street, Leeds, LS2 9BT, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 3434104, Email: A.Copcutt@leeds.ac.uk, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/members/university-of-leeds/
Contact: Anne Copcutt, Attn: Anne Copcutt
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: General management consultancy services. Design consultancy services. Library, archives, museums and other cultural services. Building consultancy services. Consultant services to assist in developing a business case for a long term sustainable solution to the storage challenges of the University of Leeds Libraries'.
5. CPV Codes:
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
92500000 - Library, archives, museums and other cultural services.
71315200 - Building consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: PE2022-23/2039
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/03/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 17/12/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no