Royal Armouries has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Water Management (Legionella & Water Hygiene Monitoring)|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Water Management (Legionella & Water Hygiene Monitoring)
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Water Management (Legionella & Water Hygiene Monitoring)
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Building-cleaning services and property management services.
4. Description: Consulting services for water-supply and wastewater other than for construction. Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction. Health and safety consultancy services. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract for the provision of legionella and water hygiene monitoring and control at Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds (Museum, National Fire Arms Centre and New Dock) and at Royal Armouries Fort Nelson, Fareham.
5. CPV Codes:
90713100 - Consulting services for water-supply and wastewater other than for construction.
90711100 - Risk or hazard assessment other than for construction.
71317210 - Health and safety consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0183
9. Awarded to:
Total Environmental Compliance
National ID: 03134746, 1 Earlstrees Court, Earlstrees Industrial Estate, Corby, NN17 4AX
Attn: Managing Director
Value Cost: 10,122.32
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 30/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/07/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2024