University of Lincoln has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Lincoln: Intrusion Detection System|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Lincoln|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: Intrusion Detection System
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522886703, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Security software package. File security software package. Data security software package. A robust cyber security / Intrusion Detection solution that will offer safety and security to the University’s cyber systems. The Intrusion Detection System will facilitate SIEM (Security Information and Event Management), SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response), SOC (Security Operations Centre) and offer a 24/7 Incident Response.
5. CPV Codes:
48730000 - Security software package.
48731000 - File security software package.
48732000 - Data security software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 330
9. Awarded to:
ECSC Group Plc
National ID: 03964848, Unite 28 Campus Road, Listerhills Science Park, Bradford, BD7 1HR, United Kingdom
Attn: Head of Managed Services Account Management
Value Cost: 208,756
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 23/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This opportunity was awarded via the CCS's (Crown Commercial Services) G-Cloud 12 Framework, following a clarification process, in line with the process of the framework procedures, with the relevant/suitable supplier that had been highlighted through the search function and had been awarded a position on the Framework.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023