Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Review Desk Based Analysis Consultancy|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Review Desk Based Analysis Consultancy
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: TUCP FE/HE Review Desk Based Analysis Consultancy
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Research and development consultancy services. Research consultancy services. Development consultancy services. Higher education services. The Teesside University College Partnership (TUCP) is an established network-based model of FE/HE partnership centred in the Tees Valley. Teesside University works in partnership with Darlington College, Hartlepool College of Further Education and the Education Training Collective (ETC), which includes Redcar & Cleveland College, Stockton Riverside College and Bede Sixth Form College.
To support the future strategic direction and operational enhancement of the TUCP, Teesside University is seeking a piece of specialist consultancy to review current practice and future opportunities for FE/HE partnerships which:
i.is based upon desk-based research relating to the governance, operation and success of University/college partnerships across the UK HE sector
ii.incorporates areas of emerging educational and skills policy directly related to future opportunities for such partnerships
iii.aligns with the nature and context of the TUCP, including the wider economic context of the Tees Valley
iv.identifies potential areas for enhancement and development relating to the scope of current TUCP activities
v.draws upon future skills needs of priority sector areas, as appropriate
5. CPV Codes:
73200000 - Research and development consultancy services.
73210000 - Research consultancy services.
73220000 - Development consultancy services.
80300000 - Higher education services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q22.97
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/03/2023 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: contract value amended TKR-2023224-PRO-22207128
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no