Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0059 RT Electrical Power System Simulator|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0059 RT Electrical Power System Simulator
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0059 RT Electrical Power System Simulator
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Northumberland Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Simulators. Training simulators. Research, testing and scientific technical simulator. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Real time operating system software package. Northumbria University requires a real-time electrical power system simulator that will have the ability to utilise the models in Simscape Electrical. Furthermore, the proposed simulator can be integrated with hardware for the following specific applications (at least):
-Traditional power networks
5. CPV Codes:
34150000 - Simulators.
34152000 - Training simulators.
38970000 - Research, testing and scientific technical simulator.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
48627000 - Real time operating system software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0059
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 10/02/2022 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: This procurement is being withdrawn as the equipment is no longer required, The linked Tenderbox has been closed. TKR-202223-PRO-19580992
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 14/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 13/02/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no