University of Derby has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Derby: Real-Time Hardware in the Loop and Rapid Controller Development|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Derby|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Derby: Real-Time Hardware in the Loop and Rapid Controller Development
1. Title: GB-Derby: Real-Time Hardware in the Loop and Rapid Controller Development
2. Awarding Authority:
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY
Kedleston Road, Derby, DE22 1GB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01332 594295, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.derby.ac.uk
Contact: Alex Lawrence, Attn: Alex Lawrence
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Data-processing machines (hardware). Hardware. The University of Derby has secured Local Growth Funding to establish a Rail Innovation Centre with three Technical Demonstrators aimed at encouraging innovation and collaboration between businesses and their local university.
The purpose of this tender is to procure the core capital equipment to establish the third demonstrator titled “Future Rail Propulsion”. This demonstrator will provide a Hardware-in-the-loop test and development rig, which will be expandable in future to allow different power units to be integrated to create propulsion systems.
5. CPV Codes:
30210000 - Data-processing machines (hardware).
44316400 - Hardware.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF11 - Derby
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Derby,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
Cayman House, First Avenue, Centrum 100, Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WN, United Kingdom
Tel. 01283517789, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Fleur Wybraniec, Attn: Fleur Wybraniec
Value Cost: 100,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/02/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 07/02/2019
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2019