Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Debt Recovery Software Development for Jacksons Solicitors|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Debt Recovery Software Development for Jacksons Solicitors
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Debt Recovery Software Development for Jacksons Solicitors
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Software-related services. Software implementation services. Software development services. Web server software development services. This is ERDF funded. Debt Recovery Software Development to enable Jackson Solicitors to improve their current process.
5. CPV Codes:
72260000 - Software-related services.
72263000 - Software implementation services.
72262000 - Software development services.
72212222 - Web server software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 20.79
9. Awarded to:
Fusion Hive, North Shore Road, Stockton, TS18 2NB, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 955645
Attn: Paul Drake
Value Cost: 21,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/03/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 22/03/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2021