University of Leeds has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: 2021/198 Digital Education Service Web development|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Leeds|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: 2021/198 Digital Education Service Web development
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2021/198 Digital Education Service Web development
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 343 3798, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Attn: Saima Bibi
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Communication and multimedia software development services. Web page editing software package. Web page editing software development services. Web development for the Digital Education Service
5. CPV Codes:
72212500 - Communication and multimedia software development services.
48224000 - Web page editing software package.
72212224 - Web page editing software development services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 2021/198
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 10465179, Piece Mill, 27 Horton Street, Halifax, HX1 1QE
Attn: Andy Jack
Value Cost: 20,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/06/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 10
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 28/06/2021
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2022