Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21/0085 Provision of Supply and Installation of Solar PV Wynne Jones|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21/0085 Provision of Supply and Installation of Solar PV Wynne Jones
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21/0085 Provision of Supply and Installation of Solar PV Wynne Jones
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4433, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://neupc.delta-esourcing.com/
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy. Solar energy. Solar panels. Solar collectors for heat production. Solar photovoltaic modules. Solar installation. Solar panel roof-covering work. As part of Northumbria University’s carbon and energy reduction strategy we are seeking to appoint an installer to design, supply, install and commission a Solar PV system of approximately 70 kW, including application to DNO and Planning applications, onto the following building:
Wynne Jones Building
Newcastle upon Tyne
5. CPV Codes:
09300000 - Electricity, heating, solar and nuclear energy.
09330000 - Solar energy.
09331000 - Solar panels.
09331100 - Solar collectors for heat production.
09331200 - Solar photovoltaic modules.
09332000 - Solar installation.
45261215 - Solar panel roof-covering work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0085 Provision of Supply and Installation of Solar PV Wynne Jones
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 22/06/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Tender extended due to internal resource availability TKR-2022616-PRO-20333113
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 16/09/2022
Period of Work End date: 14/10/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no