Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T18/3646 - Small Equipment for E3 Micro Bio Design Lab|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T18/3646 - Small Equipment for E3 Micro Bio Design Lab
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Pandon Building, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE2 1XE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4752, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Brian Mack
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory furniture. Cupboards. Refrigerators and freezers. Refrigerator-freezers. Refrigerators. Purchase of small equipment for E3 Micro Bio Design Lab - conducted as further competition under framework LAB5028 LU. Lot 5 Environmental Storage
5. CPV Codes:
39180000 - Laboratory furniture.
39122100 - Cupboards.
39711100 - Refrigerators and freezers.
39711110 - Refrigerator-freezers.
39711130 - Refrigerators.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC2 - Northumberland and Tyne and Wear
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Northumberland and Tyne and Wear,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T18/3646 - Small Equipment for E3 Micro Bio Design Lab
9. Awarded to:
Thermo Fisher Scientific
BOUNDARY WAY, HERTFORDSHIRE, HP2 7GE, United Kingdom
Value Cost: 10,327
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/12/2019
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 06/01/2020
Period of Work End date: 06/01/2021