Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0058 Computer Input Output Facility|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0058 Computer Input Output Facility
1. Title: GB-Newcastle upon Tyne: T21/0058 Computer Input Output Facility
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Assistant Category Manager, Attn: Emily Ryan
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Computer equipment and supplies. Minicomputer hardware. We require a system which can link a computer running software such as Matlab/Simulink to the real world by generating control signals to operate devices such as battery chargers, motors and generators under software control At the same time the system must be able to acquire monitoring signals to import them into the running software environment. Such signals might comprise current, voltage, battery state of charge, machine power output, rpm, and temperature. The input/output system must be able to cope with multiple input and output channels, should operate at the standard 5V level and be capable of seamlessly interfacing with the Matlab/Simulink environment.
5. CPV Codes:
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
30200000 - Computer equipment and supplies.
30212000 - Minicomputer hardware.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0058
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 04152504, One Fleet Place, London, EC4M 7WS, United Kingdom
Tel. 07971248972, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Senior Applications Engineer, Attn: Ashok Raj
Value Cost: 32,400
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 14/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 20/02/2023