Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0021 Sutherland Building Lighting Replacement Scheme|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Notice Addendum|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0021 Sutherland Building Lighting Replacement Scheme
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: T21-0021 Sutherland Building Lighting Replacement Scheme
2. Awarding Authority:
Pandon Building, Camden Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 227 4303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jon Borley, Attn: Jon Borley
Sub Type: Design and Execution
4. Description: Lighting systems. Electrical installation work. Electrical fitting work. Ceiling light fittings. Ceiling lights. Ceiling or wall light fittings. Installation services of electrical equipment. Sutherland Building LED Lighting Replacement Scheme
5. CPV Codes:
31527260 - Lighting systems.
45310000 - Electrical installation work.
45311200 - Electrical fitting work.
31524100 - Ceiling light fittings.
31524120 - Ceiling lights.
31524000 - Ceiling or wall light fittings.
51110000 - Installation services of electrical equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21-0021 Sutherland Building Lighting Replacement Scheme
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/02/2022 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Please note, due to a likely scope increase to this project, a 2 week tender extension has now been added to the submission deadline. Tender returns are now required by 12 noon, Monday 28th February 2022. Scope increase information will be published via the Delta portal ASAP TKR-2022211-PRO-19637758
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 30/05/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2022
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no