Northumbria University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: TeT21/0047 Provision of Thermal vacuum chamber for satellite component testing|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: TeT21/0047 Provision of Thermal vacuum chamber for satellite component testing
1. Title: GB-Newcastle Upon Tyne: TeT21/0047 Provision of Thermal vacuum chamber for satellite component testing
2. Awarding Authority:
Northumbria University at Newcastle
Sutherland Building, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 8ST, United Kingdom
Tel. 0191 2274303, Email: email@example.com, URL: https://www.northumbria.ac.uk
Contact: Jill Black, Attn: Jill Black
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Hyperbaric chambers. Continuous-flow chambers for ultrasound disintegrators. Thermal insulating material. Laboratory pumps and accessories. Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses). Thermal insulation work. We require a vacuum chamber with pumps and thermal plate capable of reaching 10-6 mbar pressure, or below, with a thermal control system for the internal volume that allows fixed and cycling temperatures between -35 and +100 degrees C. The internal volume of the chamber should accommodate a test unit of minimum size 350mm x 100mm x 100mm (i.e. the internal volume should be at minimum 500mm x 300mm x 300mm), however larger internal volume is desirable. The chamber should have at least one feed through for power and data communications to the device inside such that tests of electronics can be controlled from outside of the chamber. The system should include any temperature and pressure sensors required for accurate operation.
The system should not require cryogenic cooling or any form of liquid nitrogen supply, and be suitable for installation in a laboratory setting on the second floor. The system should include all pumping, cooling, command and control devices required for complete functionality.
5. CPV Codes:
33157500 - Hyperbaric chambers.
38436730 - Continuous-flow chambers for ultrasound disintegrators.
44111520 - Thermal insulating material.
42122500 - Laboratory pumps and accessories.
38000000 - Laboratory, optical and precision equipments (excl. glasses).
45321000 - Thermal insulation work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC - NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: NORTH EAST (ENGLAND),
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: T21/0047
9. Awarded to:
Sistem Technology Limited
National ID: 7699239, Grafton Suit, Caswell Science and Technology Park, Towcester, NN12 8EQ, United Kingdom
Tel. 07736686356, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Chris Ridge
Value Cost: 237,600
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 25/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 28/02/2022
Period of Work End date: 27/02/2023