Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Manufacturing Consultancy Support for Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Manufacturing Consultancy Support for Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Manufacturing Consultancy Support for Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business and management consultancy and related services. Design consultancy services. Production management consultancy services. Manufacturing consultancy support to enable Stone Tech (Cleveland) Ltd. t/a Conserv to review their internal manufacturing system and to look at the implementation of semi-automated mixing equipment to improve the manufacturing throughput
5. CPV Codes:
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
79415000 - Production management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.29
9. Awarded to:
i2i Consultants Ltd
Heddon-on-the-Wall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE15 0DR, United Kingdom
Tel. 07792 631056
Attn: Ian Pilkington
Value Cost: 9,100
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 29/11/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 30/11/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2022