Teesside University has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Review of E Lamb Ltd|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Review of E Lamb Ltd
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: ERDF - Business Review of E Lamb Ltd
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. Miscellaneous business and business-related services. Business organisation services. This is ERDF funded and the contract will be with E Lamb Ltd. To complete a full business review specifically looking at the processes and analyse and evaluate the current business procedures and who can make recommendations to improve the business core operations.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79900000 - Miscellaneous business and business-related services.
79996000 - Business organisation services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 21.68
9. Awarded to:
Elevation Marketing Ltd
25 Sadberge Grove, Stockton-on-Tees, TS19 7RN, United Kingdom
Tel. 07846 690938
Attn: Simon Clayton
Value Cost: 7,100
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 08/02/2022
11. Number of Tenders Received: 3
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 15/03/2022
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022