Royal Armouries has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Leeds: Roller Shutters Replacement|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Roller Shutters Replacement
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Roller Shutters Replacement
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Roller-type shutters. Shutters. Installation of shutters. Royal Armouries is looking to set up a contract to replace the existing roller shutters throughout the Royal Armouries Museum, Leeds.
5. CPV Codes:
44115310 - Roller-type shutters.
44221400 - Shutters.
45421142 - Installation of shutters.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0184
9. Awarded to:
JPF SYSTEMS T/A THE AUTOMATIC DOOR COMPANY
National ID: 03359561, Units 1 & 2 Apex Court, Bassendale Road, Bromborough, CH62 3RE
Tel. 0151 334 2840
Attn: Managing Director
Value Cost: 303,003
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 06/10/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 18/10/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2022