University of Lincoln has published this notice through Delta eSourcing
|Title:||GB-Lincoln: 310 PC, Laptop and Workstations *Duplicated*|
|Notice type:||Competitive Contract Award Notice|
|Authority:||University of Lincoln|
|Nature of contract:||Not applicable|
View Full Notice
1. Title: GB-Lincoln: 310 PC, Laptop and Workstations *Duplicated*
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Lincoln
Campus Way, Lincoln, LN6 7TS, United Kingdom
Tel. 01522886703, Email: email@example.com
Attn: Vasos Melides
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Data-processing machines (hardware). Desktop computer. Workstations. Computer screens and consoles. The University was looking for a provider that could:
• Provide reliable PC’s, Laptops and Thin Clients that enable staff and students to work efficiently and effectively;
• Provide colleges and departments with a clear choice of PCs, Laptops and Workstations, which meet the required performance expectations, as defined in the Specifications, and meet budgetary expectations;
• Simplify and improve PC purchasing administration, through the use of an online ordering platform;
• Ensure that end users receive equipment within agreed delivery times;
• Be responsive to changing needs and technical advances;
• Provide clear costs, list prices and quotes to enable budget planning and expenditures;
• Provide options for specialist or bespoke devices in support of teaching, learning, research and/or service requirements;
• Overcome supplier delivery issues, component shortages to ensure orders/back orders are kept to a minimum; and
• Driving best value, improving costs and cost management, especially in the financial climate.
5. CPV Codes:
30210000 - Data-processing machines (hardware).
30213300 - Desktop computer.
30214000 - Workstations.
30231000 - Computer screens and consoles.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKF3 - Lincolnshire
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Lincolnshire,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 310
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 02051703, Wilford Industrial Estate, Ruddington Lane Wilford, Nottingham, NG11 7EP, United Kingdom
Tel. 0115 846 4000
Attn: Account Director
Value Cost: 1,846,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 26/02/2021
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: This contract was awarded under the LUPC's (London Universities Purchasing Consortium) framework for the 'National Desktop and Notebook Agreement' (NDNA).
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/04/2021
Period of Work End date: 31/03/2025