GB-Leeds: 2023/24 - 3032 – Supply of a Geothermal Response Testing Facility
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: 2023/24 - 3032 – Supply of a Geothermal Response Testing Facility
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Leeds
Purchasing Office, 1 - 3 Lifton Villas, Lifton Place, Leeds, LS2 9JZ, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 113434104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Sam Greaves
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Heat-exchange units. The School of Civil Engineering at the University of Leeds is seeking tenders for a Geothermal Response Test System.
The equipment is to provide a source of heating and cooling for thermal excitation of external prototypical ground heat exchangers for scientific research activities. The equipment will be a self-contained turn-key system in a secure weatherproof enclosure for mobile field investigations.
5. CPV Codes:
42511100 - Heat-exchange units.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 03/12/2023 00:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 31/07/2024
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2026