GB-Middlesbrough: Lode Excalibur Sport Bike
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Lode Excalibur Sport Bike
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Bicycles. The School of Health and life Sciences are looking to purchase a Lode Excalibur Sport cycle ergometer to replace the current cycle ergometer for teaching and research purposes.
To ensure compatibility with our Lode Brachumera upper body ergometer, we require a direct replacement for our existing Lode Excalibur sport cycle ergometer to provide a consistent student experience in teaching and research projects.
5. CPV Codes:
34430000 - Bicycles.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q23.19
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 24/11/2023 16:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 04/12/2023
Period of Work End date: 04/01/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no