GB-Leeds: Tiltyard Business Case and Green Book Appraisal
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Tiltyard Business Case and Green Book Appraisal
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201946, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. As part of its wider Armouries 700 masterplan, the Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced, successful consultants to undertake and present a compelling Business Case, consistent with the Treasury Five Cases model, for development of the Tiltyard at Leeds Dock, supported by a robust Green Book Appraisal that demonstrates the value of investment.
The c. 2,500m2 Tiltyard site includes the Tiltyard itself, a large open air jousting arena; a stables and mews (originally intended as a year-round attraction but now only used occasionally to support seasonal events) and the Craft Court, a space originally intended for traditional craft demonstration and retail but now used mainly for storage and maintenance workshops.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0204
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 26/10/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 15/12/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no