GB-Middlesbrough: Internal Access Wireless Points
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Internal Access Wireless Points
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Mrs, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642342156, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Networks. Network equipment. The University’s network is Cisco from Core to edge including the wireless estate.
The University is looking for a supplier to provide the wireless access points as listed in the technical specification.
This tender is for network equipment only.
5. CPV Codes:
32400000 - Networks.
32420000 - Network equipment.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 13/09/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/12/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no