GB-Leeds: Agency to Promote Senior Mental Health Lead Training
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Agency to Promote Senior Mental Health Lead Training
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Agency to Promote Senior Mental Health Lead Training
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
C Building, Portland Way, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 812 4634, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Russell Brewood
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Health training services. We are looking to appoint an agency to deliver a full marketing and communications campaign to raise awareness of the Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools offer and our excellence in this area. Ultimately, we would like schools and colleges to choose us as their preferred provider to deliver this training and engage with our work beyond this training. Therefore the successful agency must have a proven track record in business to business engagement within the education sector.
5. CPV Codes:
80561000 - Health training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU, United Kingdom
Tel. 020 7117 6015
Value Cost: 60,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: No
10. Date of Contract Award: 15/08/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2024