GB-Middlesbrough: Media Monitoring Platform
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Media Monitoring Platform
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Mrs, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642342156, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Research and development services.
4. Description: News-agency services. The Communications and Development (CAD) team is looking for a comprehensive media monitoring and press service that can provide the following:
•Clippings and alerts of broadcast, print and digital media provided to the team on the same date of publication/broadcast
•Extensive and up-to-date database of journalists and key media personnel both nationally and internationally
•Analytics relating to key metrics, particularly around article distribution and reach
•Press release distribution.
5. CPV Codes:
92400000 - News-agency services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.191
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 09/08/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no