GB-Leeds: Specialist Advice and Ongoing Maintenance for Crossbow Range Experience
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Specialist Advice and Ongoing Maintenance for Crossbow Range Experience
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://royalarmouries.org
Contact: Katia Giovannini, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Archery equipments. Target games and equipment. Hunting products. Repair and maintenance services of weapons. Miscellaneous weapons. The Royal Armouries is seeking a specialist advisor, fitter and maintenance contractor for its successful Crossbow Range experience in its Leeds Museum, which is about to be upgraded and relocated from Level 5 to a new high-profile location within the same building at the 3rd Floor (Tower Gallery) next to the Tournament Gallery.
The specialist crossbow advisor will work with our Crossbow Range Experience designer and builder, who will lead on game design and build.
5. CPV Codes:
37462100 - Archery equipments.
37462000 - Target games and equipment.
37413200 - Hunting products.
50841000 - Repair and maintenance services of weapons.
35310000 - Miscellaneous weapons.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0202
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 31/07/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 04/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/01/2026
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no