GB-Middlesbrough: Dental Equipment Maintenance
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Dental Equipment Maintenance
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 384507, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Paula Lamb, Attn: Paula Lamb
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Maintenance and repair services.
4. Description: Dental practice and related services. Dental-practice services. Repair and maintenance services. The School of Health & Life Sciences has an established 18 bay open plan student dental facility and separate 17 station phantom head laboratory.
We are seeking invites to tender for planned preventative maintenance (Including annual servicing) and associated service support plan for our KAVO dental chairs and phantom head simulation workstations within these facilities.
5. CPV Codes:
85130000 - Dental practice and related services.
85131000 - Dental-practice services.
50000000 - Repair and maintenance services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.111
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 01/08/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no