GB-Leeds: Agency to Promote Senior Mental Health Lead Training
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Agency to Promote Senior Mental Health Lead Training
2. Awarding Authority:
Leeds Beckett University
C Building, Portland Way, Leeds, LS1 3HE, United Kingdom
Tel. 0113 812 4634, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Attn: Russell Brewood
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Education and vocational education services.
4. Description: Health training services. We are looking to appoint an agency to deliver a full marketing and communications campaign to raise awareness of the Carnegie Centre of Excellence for Mental Health in Schools offer and our excellence in this area. Ultimately, we would like schools and colleges to choose us as their preferred provider to deliver this training and engage with our work beyond this training. Therefore the successful agency must have a proven track record in business to business engagement within the education sector.
5. CPV Codes:
80561000 - Health training services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 20/07/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 01/09/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no