GB-Bradford: 0923 Content Creation and Publishing review
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Bradford: 0923 Content Creation and Publishing review
2. Awarding Authority:
University of Bradford
Richmond Building, Bradford, BD7 1DP, United Kingdom
Tel. 01274 236884, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Philip Smith, Attn: Philip Smith
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Business analysis consultancy services. Advertising consultancy services. Business and management consultancy and related services. Business and management consultancy services. General management consultancy services. Business-development consultancy services. Marketing management consultancy services. The University requests input from an external agency to review the size, shape and effectiveness of the teams detailed in the tender documentation that currently create and publish content for home and international student recruitment and corporate content.
5. CPV Codes:
72221000 - Business analysis consultancy services.
79341100 - Advertising consultancy services.
79400000 - Business and management consultancy and related services.
79410000 - Business and management consultancy services.
79411000 - General management consultancy services.
79411100 - Business-development consultancy services.
79413000 - Marketing management consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE41 - Bradford
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Bradford,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category K:10K to 25K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/07/2023 11:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 01/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no