GB-Leeds: Crossbow Range Experience Game Design, Fabrication and Build
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Crossbow Range Experience Game Design, Fabrication and Build
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: https://royalarmouries.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Realisation, by whatever means of work, corresponding to the requirements specified by the contracting authorities
4. Description: Theme park construction work. The Royal Armouries is a National Museum that receives annual grant-in-aid core funding from the Department of Culture, Media & Sport with additional funding raised through other commercial activities. It operates on three UK Sites, at the Royal Armouries Museum in Leeds, Fort Nelson near Portsmouth and at the White Tower within the Tower of London.
The Royal Armouries is seeking a game experience design, fabrication and build contractor to relocate and enhance its successful Crossbow Range experience based on designs and IP theming developed by the Armouries.
The relocation occurs within our building in Leeds, from its current site on Level 5 to a new high-profile location on Level 3 of the same building. The new, upgraded experience will be located in the room currently known as the Tower Gallery.
Royal Armouries will also contract a specialist crossbow supplier to work alongside the appointed design build and fabrication contractor. They will advise on crossbow elements of this experience and provide the crossbows.
5. CPV Codes:
45212120 - Theme park construction work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0201
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 06/07/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 11/10/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2024
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no