GB-Leeds: Digital Playground
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Digital Playground
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Digital Playground
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, LS10 1LT
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Miscellaneous software package and computer systems. Computer game software package, family titles and screen savers. Computer game software package. The Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced digital agencies to develop the ‘Digital Playground,’ an on-site interactive to engage, emote and equip on-site audiences in Leeds with the ‘tools’ to help them navigate the museum experience with more confidence.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48900000 - Miscellaneous software package and computer systems.
48910000 - Computer game software package, family titles and screen savers.
48911000 - Computer game software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0200
9. Awarded to:
Fuzzy Duck Creative Ltd
National ID: 03518213, Tomorrow, MediaCityUK, Salford, M50 2AB, United Kingdom
Tel. 0161 713 3800, URL: https://royalarmouries.org/
Attn: Head of Noise
Value Cost: 125,210
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 12/05/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: Not Provided
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/06/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2025