GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Handheld Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) Analyser
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Handheld Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) Analyser
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Handheld Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) Analyser
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectroscopy devices. The contract is for the supply, installation, commissioning and training of a handheld Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) analyser. The order is to be delivered in full to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before June 2023. Installation and commissioning will take place in May/June at the Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) located in the TEESAMP industrial state, Middlesbrough. Dates and addresses for delivery, installation and commissioning will be agreed upon contract award.
The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
The NZIIC development at TEESAMP (the advanced manufacturing park) located in Middlesbrough will provide a vehicle to grow research and innovation capacity underpinned by PhD programmes and academic provision for clean energy, low carbon and hydrogen technologies.
5. CPV Codes:
33114000 - Spectroscopy devices.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.101
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 02639800, 1 Falkland Close , Charter Avenue Ind Est, Coventry , CV4 8AU, United Kingdom
Tel. 07947944856, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Martin Lees, Attn: Martin Lees
Value Cost: 55,900
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 04/05/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 08/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023