GB-Middlesbrough: Adult ALS Patient Simulators
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Adult ALS Patient Simulators
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Resuscitation devices. The School of Health & Life Sciences are procuring an additional two (2) adult ALS patient simulators, complete with associated software and hardware to expand capacity of our existing resource. These patient simulators will be used across the school’s portfolio in support of simulation-based education, with a strong focus on delivering key competencies within the fields of paramedic and adult nursing.
As this is an expansion of current resource, to maintain consistency of the student experience and an equitable provision of equipment for learning and assessment, an exact specification of manufacturer and model is required in this exercise.
Indicative lead times for delivery must fit within the timeframe for the project as detailed within the quality section of the evaluation criteria
5. CPV Codes:
33172200 - Resuscitation devices.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: Q22.169
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 28/06/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/08/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no