GB-Middlesbrough: MIMA First Floor Event Space Refurbishment
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: MIMA First Floor Event Space Refurbishment
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Refurbishment work. The project consists of the refurbishment of MIMA First Floor Offices to create an event space. Programme completion is critical to the dates stated below due to commencement of the academic term.
Available dates: July 2023 must be completed before Mid-September 2023, 6-8 weeks programme.
The build programme must fit within the above stated dates and not be more than 8 weeks on site. The contractor must outline their proposed programme.
5. CPV Codes:
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.151
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 05/07/2023 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/08/2023
Period of Work End date: 17/09/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no