GB-Leeds: Update of interactive displays in the Royal Armouries Museum War Gallery
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Update of interactive displays in the Royal Armouries Museum War Gallery
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Update of interactive displays in the Royal Armouries Museum War Gallery
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Museum services. The Royal Armouries Museum is running a tender process to update its current interactive displays in the War Gallery area of the museum in Leeds. These popular displays have been a fixture in the gallery since 2008 and encourage our visitors to engage with our collection. They are now reaching the end of their lifespan and the purpose of this tender is to seek proposals for their replacement.
5. CPV Codes:
92521000 - Museum services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0198
9. Awarded to:
Unusual Projects Ltd
National ID: 12159269, Unit G10, Elvington Industrial Estate, Elvington, York, YO41 4AR, United Kingdom
Tel. 07312244869, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Director, Attn: Director
Value Cost: 80,000
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 18/05/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 4
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 24/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 23/05/2026