GB-Middlesbrough: University Website Accessibility and Governance System
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: University Website Accessibility and Governance System
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: email@example.com, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Compliance software development services. Compliance software package. The tender includes the procurement of a specialist system to assist with the auditing and maintenance of the content from both an accessibility and governance perspective. The System should provide guidance and advice on the latest accessibility legislation as it continues to change. Alongside this, the University would require the addition of a specialist(s) managing our account to ensure an efficient and successful implementation to meet our objectives.
5. CPV Codes:
72212170 - Compliance software development services.
48170000 - Compliance software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.141
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category I: 50K to 100K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/06/2023 15:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 18/06/2023
Period of Work End date: 17/06/2028
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no