GB-Leeds: Digital Content Framework Content Development and Production Processes
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Leeds: Digital Content Framework Content Development and Production Processes
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Digital Content Framework Content Development and Production Processes
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Procurement Officer
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Recreational, cultural and sporting services.
4. Description: World wide web WWW site design services. Design consultancy services. The Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced digital agencies to develop a digital content framework; to create innovative and engaging digital products; establish robust content development processes.
5. CPV Codes:
72413000 - World wide web WWW site design services.
79415200 - Design consultancy services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 07570195, Office 5, 28 Kensington St, Brighton, BN14AJ, United Kingdom
Tel. 01132201800, Email: email@example.com
Contact: Director, Attn: Director
Value Cost: 49,450
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 19/04/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 6
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 25/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 29/09/2023