GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Single Button Fuel Cell Tester
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Single Button Fuel Cell Tester
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Single Button Fuel Cell Tester
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Supplies
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Fuel cells. The contract is for the supply of a Fuel cell testing equipment and hydrogen generator. Order to be delivered to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before March 2023.
The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
5. CPV Codes:
31122100 - Fuel cells.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.56
9. Awarded to:
National ID: 06367212, Unit 11 Westwood Court , Brunel Road, Southampton, SO40 3WX, United Kingdom
Tel. 07535435431, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Jack Mitchinson, Attn: Jack Mitchinson
Value Cost: 56,122
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 03/04/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 1
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 10/04/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/05/2023