GB-Leeds: Digital Playground
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Leeds: Digital Playground
2. Awarding Authority:
Armouries Drive, LS10 1LT
Tel. 01132201800, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Procurement Officer, Attn: Katia Giovannini
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Other services.
4. Description: Software package and information systems. Miscellaneous software package and computer systems. Computer game software package, family titles and screen savers. Computer game software package. The Royal Armouries is seeking tenders from experienced digital agencies to develop the ‘Digital Playground,’ an on-site interactive to engage, emote and equip on-site audiences in Leeds with the ‘tools’ to help them navigate the museum experience with more confidence.
5. CPV Codes:
48000000 - Software package and information systems.
48900000 - Miscellaneous software package and computer systems.
48910000 - Computer game software package, family titles and screen savers.
48911000 - Computer game software package.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKE42 - Leeds
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Leeds,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: RA-0200
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category B: 100M to 400M
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 27/04/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: No
Period of Work Start date: 21/06/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/01/2025
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no