GB-Middlesbrough: Olympia Changing Rooms and Middlesbrough Tower Toilet Refurbishments
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: Olympia Changing Rooms and Middlesbrough Tower Toilet Refurbishments
2. Awarding Authority:
Southfield Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BX, United Kingdom
Tel. 01642 218121, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
3. Contract Type: Works
Sub Type: Execution
4. Description: Overhaul and refurbishment work. Refurbishment work. Refurbishment of Male and Female Changing Rooms within the Olympia Building and New "wraps" to WC cubicles and vanity units, lighting, flooring, door replacement and decoration with Middlesbrough Tower.
5. CPV Codes:
45453000 - Overhaul and refurbishment work.
45453100 - Refurbishment work.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.94
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category H: 100K to 500K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 02/05/2023 10:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
For more information about this opportunity, please visit the Delta eSourcing portal at:
To respond to this opportunity, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 12/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 31/07/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no