GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC FT-IR
Competitive Contract Notice Addendum
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNotice - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC FT-IR
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC FT-IR
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: email@example.com, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
Sub Type: PURCHASE
4. Description: Spectrometers. The contract is for the supply, installation, commissioning and training of a Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer (FT-IR). The order is to be delivered in full to a site (delivery address to be confirm upon contract award) based in Middlesbrough before June 2023. Installation and commissioning will take place in May/June at the Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) located in the TEESAMP industrial state, Middlesbrough. Dates and addresses for delivery, installation and commissioning will be agreed upon contract award.
The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre (NZIIC) is receiving up to £13.5m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020.
Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit https://www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding.
The NZIIC development at TEESAMP (the advanced manufacturing park) located in Middlesbrough will provide a vehicle to grow research and innovation capacity underpinned by PhD programmes and academic provision for clean energy, low carbon and hydrogen technologies. NZIIC infrastructure will provide facilities to develop high quality research and innovative solutions to industry challenges in collaboration with industrial partners and local industry. NZIIC aims to become a hub for academia and industry to facilitate and help resource focused strategic investment in technical, industrial research and leadership capability to establish TU as a significant player in the UK’s Net Zero.
5. CPV Codes:
38433000 - Spectrometers.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.127
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 07/04/2023 17:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
13. Description of Amendment / Addition: Deadline for expressions of interest and the close of the tender period is now 11/4/23 at 5pm TKR-2023327-PRO-22407867
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2023
Period of Work End date: 30/06/2023
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no