GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Clerk of Works
Competitive Contract Award Notice
Associated Parent Notice
CompetitiveContractNoticeAddendum - GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Clerk of Works
1. Title: GB-Middlesbrough: NZIIC Clerk of Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Borough Road, Middlesbrough, TS1 3BA, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 1642342166, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, URL: http://www.tees.ac.uk/
Contact: Procurement, Attn: Procurement
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Management consultant services and related services.
4. Description: Architectural and related services. The Net Zero Industry Innovation Centre project is receiving up to £6.3m of funding from the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG) is the Managing Authority for European Regional Development Fund.
The Clerk of Works is required to act as an inspector for the Client (Teesside University) and Employer’s Agent to ensure that works are carried out in accordance with the Building Contract.
5. CPV Codes:
71200000 - Architectural and related services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKC1 - Tees Valley and Durham
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Tees Valley and Durham,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: 22.14
9. Awarded to:
Hicktons Quality Control Ltd
Amber Court, 51 Church Street, Elsecar,, Barnsley, S74 8HT
Tel. 01226 743959, Email: Laura.Bradshaw@hicktongroup.co.uk, URL: www.tees.ac.uk
Contact: Laura Bradshaw, Attn: Procurement
Value Cost: 10,584
Is Awardee likely to subcontract?: No Awarded to SME?: Yes
10. Date of Contract Award: 07/03/2023
11. Number of Tenders Received: 2
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 20/03/2023
Period of Work End date: 21/05/2023